Its been a while since have written anything on my blog. One of the things on my to do list. Time is so limited between family, painting, teaching a little, housework, keeping up on social media, taking pictures to framers, going to B & Q and art shops for painting materials an so on.
So, since my last blog which was on Art Fair East which was a fantastic experience and the first time exhibiting since 1998.
I have been teaching since 2000 and stopped teaching full time in July 2018. to develop my own artist practise.
Things I want to cover in my blogs in the next few weeks will be.
- Why leave teaching and develop my art practise?
- How I divide my time to paint.
- Stepping into the unknown.
- What inspires me and why I want to paint.
- My fist solo show.
- My next upcoming exhibition.
Watch this space!